Mabuhay! Welcome to my den.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

At the Office

June 5, 2010 - It's only 9 am, I feel sleepy already. I slept late last night because we finished late in our bowling game and I watched MMK on TFC after. I woke up at 7 am, had my breakfast and took a shower. I arrived at the office at 7:55 am and went immediately in front of this computer to check my mail and my accounts on different social networking sites.


Our office is on the 7th floor of Al Bandariyah Building here in Al Khobar, KSA- just a few blocks away from my apartment. There are 10 employees here. 3 Koreans - our General Manager Mr. Tea Sik Lee and two others - I don't know their names so I'll just name them Mr. King and Mr. Kong. 2 Arab National- Mr. Moath (Manager of.. I don't know) and Mr. Mohammad (receptionist/secretary of Mr. Moath). 2 Indians - Mr. Unni (Operations Manager) and the company driver Mr. Samad. 2 Filipinos - Me and Mr. Richard, our tea boy. And 1 Egyptian - Mr. Jamal (Accountant). I've got nothing more to tell you, this place is so boring.. hehe or i will just continue this soon.. =)

1 comment:

  1. Atleast you get to have a month of rest. Enjoy mo lang! :)

    ReplyDelete