Mabuhay! Welcome to my den.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lost

7:30 am (ksa time) of june 15 I received a call from my sister. She said that they've lost one puppy. They were suspecting that the puppy was stucked under maven when she lay down to nurse her pups. My mother noticed that one puppy is no longer moving, she took it and immediately brought it to a nearest veterinary clinic. But the pupy has no more heart beat when they arrived at the clinic. We are so saddened about what happened.
They've decided to separate the remaining puppies to maven to avoid what just happened. They will just put the puppies to maven during feeding time an I told them to keep an eye for them all the time.

Around 6:00 pm (ksa time), while I was chatting with my sister on skype, she told me that the puppies cannot get any milk from her anymore. Maven has no longer milk! I was shocked and panicked a bit. I told my sister to help me search the internet for possible milk substitutes for puppies. There are plenty but we're afraid that vet. clinics and stores are already closed by that time. So we continued searching and found an article saying that an evaporated milk can be a substitute, you just need to add water on it and the rest, there are some instruction on how ti mix it and give it. A friend from sulit.com.ph, who happens to be a dog breeder, suggested a brand name 'Puppy Love' or 'Esbilac' milk. They're quite pricey but he told me that those are good substitute. I told my sister about the brand and tomorrow, they will search for it. For now, they need to bottle feed the pups atleast every 2 hours. I don't know how would they do that but they're very willing to do it. I'm so lucky and happy to have them at this moment. We hope and pray for the good.

2 comments:

  1. dati nagpadodo din ako ng bearbrand na powder nung naubusan ng gatas ung alaga namin... tapos para mas malakas nagpatiki tiki din kami after ilang weeks. pagn 2nd week ata yun.

    ngayon ganun din ginagawa namin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.. cge try din namin.. shukran

    ReplyDelete