Mabuhay! Welcome to my den.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Jogging

June 18, I woke up at 6 am. With my housemates, we agreed to go to Corniche for an hour jogging. It was my first time to jog there. I was quite excited because it has been so long since I last jogged. This is my first jogging in Saudi Arabia and I really need an exercise anyway. In my 8 1/2 months of stay here in the Kingdom, I already gained almost 8 kilos. I now weighed 69 kilograms, eight kilos more than my previous weight, it sucks! I need to get back to that number.

It wasn't my first time to go to Corniche. But it was my first time to go to the jogging area. It was nice. There's really an area for joggers, a 2 kilometer road beside the sea. It wasn't that stunning but it was a nice place. At 6:30 am, the air is already hot, well it's Saudi and it's summer season.

Here are just some of the views in Corniche, Al-Khobar





We finished at around 8 am. Tired but accomplished. Later after dinner we will have our bowling game at Al-Gosaibi sports complex. Melvin, our housemate will treat us because he won 7,000 SAR (more than 80,000Php) in the lottery here. I am so excited, libre kasi. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment