Mabuhay! Welcome to my den.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Miss Pakvimol Thongtha


June 6, 2010 - Ms. Pakvimol Thongtha already accepted my friend request on facebook. Miss Thongtha is a dog breeder from Bangkok, Thailand. She owned the very famous Asia Puppy Kennel. While I was browsing her pictures, I saw lots of dogs, unique and rare breeds. I must admit, I am envious of her dogs. I just can't describe how beautiful her dogs are. I can't say anything but 'wow' in every picture. Her dogs are superb. I hope I could buy some dogs from her kennel soon =) . Miss Thongtha is the one from the left together with two Thai's (maybe helpers from her kennel). With them are the huge Alaskan Malamute (if I'm not mistaken). Most of her dogs are large breed like this malamute, new foundland, tibetan mastif, english bulldog, great dane and a lot more.



With her are two black new foundland. Newfoundlands are working dogs. They excel in water rescue and can help work with the fishermen. Though this breed are huge and powerful, these breeds are famous for their sweet disposition.






This is one of her Great Danes. Great Danes are gentle giants. Like the newfoundland, danes also belong to working group.






With an Old English Sheepdog. Originally from England. This breed is used for herding.









Miss Pakmivol is also a breeder of champions. Her dogs are champions in different dog shows (local and international). In the picture is a standard poodle.






As I continue to browse her pictures, I saw this picture of a dachshund puppy. And it reminded me of my two dachshunds....

But that would lead us to another story. =)







****My apologies to Miss Pakvimol Thongtha of Asia Puppy Kennel for posting those pictures without her consent.

3 comments:

  1. I am a fan of Miss Pakvimol Thongtha's Asia Puppy Kennel \m/ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hala.. message her in fb and mention it to her how much you admire her kennel and that you apologize for posting the pictures w/o her consent ('cause you just couldn't resist it) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. no need na- na acknowledged ko naman sya e.. =)

    ReplyDelete